Can I come and meet my puppy and their parents?
• When we have a litter of puppies we encourage where possible for families to come and meet their potential newest family member between 2-6 weeks. We do like to keep the pups protected for the first two weeks while they are most susceptible to potential infections from external sources.
Where is our puppy raised?
• We have tried to set up a safe and fun place for our dogs to live with us. Our property is fenced for the welfare of our dogs and our grandchildren. When possible we do all grooming on site and commence this while your puppy is with us starting at 6 weeks for their first bath. We have a climate controlled room set up, for our girls whelping their puppies, so they can all remain as comfortable as possible. When not specifically being used as a nursery, this is a good space for our dogs during either the hotter or cooler months should they want to go there.
What age can the puppies go to their new homes?
• Most puppies are ready to go to their ‘furever’ home at the age of 8-9 weeks, however this depends on each puppy and the advice of the veterinary service we use.
Do Cosmic River Groodles and Cavoodles fly puppy’s interstate?
• Yes we are more than happy to assist with arrangements for a Cosmic River puppy to be flown interstate to their new families. Please contact Cate to discuss in more detail.
Do Cosmic River Groodles and Cavoodles always have puppies?
• No we do not always have puppies. In the past we have had litters twice a year, we prefer to breed our girls when we have families who have already decided a Cosmic River Groodle or Cavoodle is who they want for their next family member. We find while we do advertise occasionally we may only have a couple who could potentially need to find their forever home.
Do Cosmic River Groodles and Cavoodles have their dogs penned ?
• Our dogs are all part of our family so yes we have pens that our dogs can stay in when needed, our dogs are mainly out with us around the farm, in the home, going for outings to the park or lake or visiting friends. We do have pens and a safe area for our pups which is another reason we want families to visit to see where we raise our puppies.
Contact Cate if you want to know more about Cosmic River Groodles
Mobile: 0427 955 577